Dogs also need to clean teeth to remove bacteria and stains between the teeth, so that the dog can grow healthily. Dog owners come to see which method is suitable for your dogs.
一. How to clean your dog’s teeth
1. Clean with gauze, finger toothbrush
If the dog allows you to put your finger in its mouth and will not bite you, you can consider using gauze or finger cots, and should be light to avoid damaging the gums. This method is more suitable for small dogs.
Choosing a dog-specific toothbrush and toothpaste. First squeeze the toothpaste on the toothbrush, and then tilt the 45-degree angle to brush the dog’s teeth. When brushing, be careful not to brush your dog teeth too hard or horizontally. After brushing, you can feed some snacks, so that it will be more convenient for you to brush your teeth next time. Brush your teeth once a week.
3.Bones, teeth cleaning toys, biting bones, ball toys
Dogs usually have the habit of chewing or biting. Choose suitable size, they will sharpen the dog’s teeth and scrape away the plaque on the dog’s teeth. At the same time, it can satisfy the dog’s desire to play. However, it should be noted that dogs not to swallow toys by mistake.
Stir mouthwash to dog water. If you usually eat more dry food, use the mouthwash once a week. If you have more wet food, use twice a week.
5.Pet teeth cleaning kit
Wet the Pet Teeth cleaning kit sponge on the front end and clean teeth gently. It can easily absorb the stains attached to the tiny holes of the teeth by physical cleaning method, remove quickly the stubborn tartar and stains on the surface of the teeth caused by food pigments. It is easy to use and effective.
6. Adjust the dog’s diet
Dog owners need to be aware that part of the diet may be easily broken into very fine particles. Then it is stuffed between the teeth, and dental plaque will eventually form. We can look for some high-quality foods that are not easy to jam.
二、Develop a good habit of brushing your dog teeth
1. Help the dog slowly develop a habit of brushing teeth. In the beginning, it was enough to just put the toothbrush in the dog’s mouth and give it some rewards.
2. The point is not to let the dog feel that it is going to brush his teeth from now on. In the beginning, the goal was to control the dog’s for 15 seconds at a time.
3. The secret to brushing your dog’s teeth skillfully is: cover the dog’s eyes with one hand and place it on a higher place such as a table. This will greatly improve your efficiency.
三、Prevent tartar and oral diseases
1. You can feed your dog chews, which can not only exercise the bite force of the teeth, but also play a role in cleaning tartar and tartar.
2. Supplement designated drugs: often add some vitamin B drugs to reduce the incidence.
3. Wash teeth regularly: go to the pet hospital for regular check-ups, and wash their teeth if necessary.